- "Your work gives me the skills I need to do my job"
V. – Hospital Pharmacist
- "Thank you for making sure that the patient remains the centre of attention"
D. – General Practitioner
- "Thank you for systematically dismantling everything that would appear to be "obvious", so that we can see what's really inside!"
B. – Hospital Pharmacist
- "Prescrire has often lifted my spirits regarding the usefulness of being a general practitioner"
K. – General Practitioner
- "Prescrire has helped me to stay abreast of the many changes in medications that affect my work as an anaethaesiologist"
W. – Anaesthesiologist
- "I use Prescrire as a tool to maintain my general medical knowledge"
S. – General Practitioner
- "I encourage my fellow gynaecologists to read Prescrire. Without it, I would feel like I was practicing medicine in a vacuum!"
P. – Gynaecologist
- "Congratulations for the consistent quality of your work to keep general practitioners informed of the truth about pharmaceutical products"
R. – Hospital Staff Physician
- "Reading Prescrire has really helped me in my career"
G. – Pharmacist
- "I apprecate your intellectual and financial courage, in protecting us — doctors and patients alike — from the "indelicacies" of pharmaceutical companies and their consequences "
R. – General Practitioner
©Prescrire November 2016
Source: Selected excerpts from readers' letters. Our translation where applicable.